Details about Expertpay, Services offered at www.expertpay.com for employers, child support, obligors, Register and login at expert pay portal, etc.
Expertpay is an online payment management portal for employers and child support. The portal can be accessed by visiting the website www.expertpay.com. The website is developed by the Conduent Inc. The portal www.expertpay.com helps the payment managers to manage their payments just logging in to their account there by eliminating the requirement of payroll and payment management software. The expertpay portal provides services for employers, payroll service providers and non-custodial parents. The service provided by the Expertpay made it popular in America because it is easier, more secure and fast
Here in this article, we will discuss the concerned topics like the services provided by the www.expertpay.com for employers, obligors, child support and non-custodial parents in payment management, registration and login procedure for www.expertpay.com portal.
ExpertPay — Services provided at www.expertpay.com:
Expertpay provides the online facility to manage the payments for employers, payroll service providers and child support (non-custodial parents / obligors). The portal helps them in scheduling their payments by accessing the portal at www.expertpay.com and logging in to their respective accounts.
Expertpay for Employers:
Expertpay provides the employers with a facility to manage their payment distribution for employees online by just logging in to their account. The employer just needs to register the account and provide the details of the employees and schedule the payments even if they are weekly based or monthly based. To know about the registration and log in procedure for employers at www.expertpay.com, follow below-mentioned steps:
To register at www.expertpay.com as an employer:
To register yourself as an employer at www.expertpay.com portal, follow the step by step procedure.
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to an active internet connection.
- Open the browser and go to the address www.expertpay.com
- On the home page, click on “Register Now” button under the Employer’s section
- The page directs you to the expertpay employer’s portal. There you will find one more similar option as “Register now”. Click on it.
- Now a page appears with blank fields. Fill in the respective details in the appropriate blank fields.
- First, you will be asked to provide your personal information such as FEIN (9-Digit Federal Employer ID Number), Employer name, address, city, state, zip, etc.
- After entering the above detail, click on click on “Save and continue”.
- You will be directed to the next page where you are required to provide the information such as user name (first and last name), phone number, user id (which should be at least 6 characters) and email address.
- After providing the required information, click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now you can review your application and can make any changes if required.
- If you find your details to be correct, check the box available beside the written content “I have read and accept the terms of service” and click on “Agree and submit” button.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will get your password through email.
- The user ID you have provided during the form filling and the password you receive through email will be the log in credentials to your account.
www.expertpay.com — Employer’s log in procedure:
Only the registered employers at the expertpay portal can log in to their accounts using their valid log in details. If you have registered yourself at the portal and want to log in to your expertpay account, follow the below steps:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the website www.expertpay.com.
- Click on the “log in” option you can find in the employers section.
- Enter the user ID and the password and click on the “Log in” button.
- Once your details match with your account and are found correct, you will be directed to your account.
- In case you are logging into your account for the first time, copy and paste the password you got through email as it might be case sensitive.
- After this you can change your password of your choice.
By just following the simple steps mentioned above, one can log in to their accounts using a device connected to the active internet connection. The employer can make the other persons admin with a limited or unlimited access. They can also access the portal with their credentials. The employer can make a list of his employees and schedule their payments and can even remove the employees name in case if it is needed.
Expertpay — Registration and log in process for payroll service providers and non-custodial parents (Obligors or child support payments):
The registration and log in process for payroll service providers and non-custodial parents (Obligors or child support payments) is same as of the registration and log in process for employers. To know the step by step procedure follow the above mentioned steps mentioned in the section registration process for employers and employer’s log in procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ:
- What is ExpertPay?
- ExpertPay is an online payment management portal designed by Conduent Inc. the portal provides payment management services for employers, payroll service providers and child support payments for obligors and non-custodial parents.
- Why should I use expertpay for my payment managements?
- Expertpay is the America’s number 1 portal for payment management services. Easy to use, secure, safe, quickeness are the benefits of using www.expertpay.com:
- How much will the ExpertPay charge per transaction?
- The fee per transaction varies from place to place. To know the exact charges copy and paste the concerned links in the address bar of your web browsers. For Employer’s – https://www.expertpay.com/employerapp/#/fee For payroll service providers – https://www.expertpay.com/payrollapp/#/fee For child support – https://www.expertpay.com/obligorapp/#/fee
- What if I forget my password or user ID?
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by requesting a reset link. All you need to do is just visit the concerned log in page either employer or payroll service provider or child support (non-custodial or obligor) and click on the specific terms either “Forgot password” or “Forgot User ID”. Provide the required information such as your Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth etc. An email with a password reset link will be sent to you soon.